Nov 5, 2008

Broccoli Soup (I think its the best one EVER)

*6 chicken boullion cubes
*4-5 potatoes--cubed
*3 carrots--sliced
*2 stalks celery--sliced
*1 onion--cut up
*1 head of broccoli--cut up
*8 oz jar of cheese whiz
*1 c butter--melted
*1 c four

1. Boil 3 quarts of water with boullion cubes. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onion and broccoli. Cook until tender.
2. Add cheeze whiz--stir and melt.
3. Mix melted butter and flour with blender until smooth.
4. Add to soup to thicken.

Serve with bread.

This is SOOO yummy. I got this recipe from my friend Krystal (and she got it from her friend) THANK YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I got this recipe from Brooke Shawver who has the best recipes ever... glad you liked it! I'm lovin this blog site.

Brandee said...

Oh my gosh this soup was so yummy and pretty easy if you have a chopper. It took me about an hour start to finish. I halfed mine and had leftovers {only two of us}. Great recipe!

Unknown said...

This was awesome!! I have need made it before and loved it and so did my kids!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...