Dec 18, 2010

The Party Punch

  • 1 can frozen pina colada concentrate, thawed.
  • 1 can frozen orange pineapple juice concentrate, thawed.
  • 4 liters diet lemon-lime soda.
  • 1 bag pebble ice (you can buy it at Sonic Drive-In. DO NOT insult the punch by using regular ice!)
  • 1 bag frozen raspberries.
  • Pour thawed concentrates into punch bowl and stir.
  • Use one of the empty cans and fill it with water four times and add to mixture.
  • Stir.
  • Add diet soda.
  • Add about half the bag of ice (don't add before the soda or you'll get an ugly foam at the top of the bowl).
  • Add frozen raspberries to the top.

I have not had a chance to make this yet but it is on my list! I wish I could remember where I came across this drink so I could give credit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...