May 14, 2010

Grilled chicken pineapple burgers!

NOW THAT IS NICE WEATHER IS NICE HERE ARE SOME GOOD RECIPES FOR THE GRILL!

Grilled Chicken Pineapple Burgers

I don't have a picture... Should have taken one last night. My family LOVES these burgers.
(got the idea from Red Robin's sandwich!)

RECIPE INGREDIENTS
Chicken breast
Pineapple rings
Buns/Rolls
BBQ sauce
Swiss cheese slices
Teriyaki

DIRECTIONS
I use skinless, boneless chicken breast cut in half.
I used meat tenderizer-I think that is what it is called and pounded them flat
(so you can bite into them)
marinate chicken in pineapple juice
(from the can of slice pineapples)

Grill chicken and pineapple
put BBQ sauce on the chicken just before its done
I butter the buns (I use seasoned rolls-garlic or anything you want) then grill them
then add the Swiss cheese let melt and then pineapple slices

Melts in your mouth!!

I have also tried marinating the chicken in teriyaki instead of pineapple juice, and that is good too!



Fuddruckers Hamburgers recipe

(got this from my SIL, we have tried this and it is good!)


Recipe Ingredients
2 tsp paprika
1 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1 1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp brown sugar (we added a little more)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder (We didn't have powder so we just used onion salt)
1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper

Will work with any ground beef, but we prefer ground sirloin. Will make about 2 lbs. worth (approx. 4 big patties)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Pregnant said...

easy to make and really tasty :):) Yummy Yummy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...